Thursday 30 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 30

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 30 - The Penultimate One!
Facts About Me

I'm not really sure if the prompt means 30 facts about me, or just a random amount of facts about me...


  1.  I am female (duh)
  2. I am 5 foot 4 inches tall
  3. I live in England
  4. I live in my family home, with the parentals
  5. I have a sister
  6. I also have a brother
  7. I have a lovely boyfriend - Andrew
  8. I love musical theatre
  9. I play the clarinet (haven't played in ages but still...)
  10. I hate tinned tuna/tuna pasta/tuna in general
  11. I dye my hair a lot - I dyed it ginger on Monday
  12. I love reading
  13. I really enjoy cake
  14. I love messing around and trying new things with makeup
  15. I rarely brush my hair
  16. I currently share a room with my sister
  17. I am 22 years old
  18. I am a bit of a gamer
  19. I had never driven on a motorway before until Sunday 26th October (I passed in July) when I drove on 3 motorways to drop off ma and pa at the airport
  20. Mine and Andrews anniversary is on my birthday, which is also 2 days before valentines day
  21. This coming February (2015) will mark our 6 year anniversary
  22. I commute to London every weekday
  23. I really love biscuits, especially custard creams
  24. I auditioned for drama schools, but ended up doing a completely different-but related-course at uni
  25. My car's name is Tallulah
  26. I'm kind of allergic to Kiwi - the past 2 times I've had it I ended up vomiting horribly
  27. I'm also allergic to penicillin
  28. I have asthma, but only a very mild case. (I may have grown out of it by now)
  29. I have climbed a mountain - Ben Nevis. Didn't get to the top because of the weather conditions
  30.  I've never broken a bone (except perhaps a toe without realising!)
Boom! Made it to 30. Now you all know me a little better! 
Thanks for reading if you made it this far ;)

link ups are below:

No comments:

Post a Comment