Monday 20 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 20

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 20
My Biggest Fear

I think my biggest fear - outside of death of family/friends/self - is Jumping or falling off things. I'm not scared of heights per se, just of getting down from them. I can get myself up a ladder/tree, but will always become stuck when it comes to getting back down. 

I was one of those kids who would eagerly scramble up a tree, then would have to be rescued by my dad because I couldn't get back down.

This fear or falling and jumping off things is still something that affects me now - though I don't scramble up trees anymore, so the frequency is lessened. Now it manifests itself into not being able to leapfrog a post because I'm scared of falling on my face. 

Well...there you have it, I'm scared of jumping off things and falling off things.

Tomorrow: Dream Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment