Wednesday 22 October 2014

#BLOGOTBER14 - Day 22

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 22
My Pet Peeves

I have a few pet peeves, some only annoy me sometimes, others annoy me every time!

  1. Picking your nose in public. Yes, you on the train, EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU
  2. Tapping. I don't mind this all the time, but sometimes it's just plain irritating!
  3. Listening to music so loud you are broadcasting it to the whole bus/train/room.
  4. Moving my stuff. Yes sometimes I'm messy, but you had better be prepared for a tantrum if you move any of my stuff...
  5. Polystyrene. Just no. Don't come near me with that stuff. Ever.
I think that's all for now...though I'll undoubtedly think of more as I read other #Blogtober14 posts!


Tomorrow:
Favourite Instagram Eiting Apps/Editing Tools For My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment