Tuesday 28 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 28

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 28
Things I'm Superstitious About

This isn't really something that I think about, my superstitions are just a part of life so don't require any deep thought into why or what they are! I've listed below the ones that I can think of...

  1. Magpies - the ol' One for sorrow, Two for joy rhyme. I always look for a second Magpie if I see one.
  2. Walking on three drains is bad luck - I used to think this but as I've gotten older I don't mind walking on 3 drains so much. 
  3. Step on a crack, break your mums back-another from when I was younger. I didn't follow this to the letter, it was more that if I stepped on a crack something bad would happen.
  4. To make a happy marriage, the bride must wear something old, new, borrowed and something blue. I view this as more of a tradition than a superstition...though I suppose it counts!
  5. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, logically if you eat fruit everyday you are likely to be healthier
  6. Our fate it written in the stars - in my mind this pertains to horoscopes. I do think that these can be accurate, but there is a lot of made up stuff out there too.
That'll do from me! 

Link ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment