Tuesday 21 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 21

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 21 - Dream Vacation

I don't even know where to begin with this. There are so many places I want to visit...I'll list a few, and of them would be a dream!

1. Greece. I would love to explore the Greek islands, see the ancient ruins and enjoy the sunshine.

2. Austin, Texas. This one is a little more for Andrew than for me, but there's an amazing underground river that I would love to visit
B E A U-tiful
3. Universal Studios & Disneyland, Orlando, Florida. I have already been here, but I would absolutely love to go again. Despite the awful flights.

4. Canada. Again, another one for Andrew, but also for me becuase after Pip goig and telling me about how amazing it was, I would like to see it for myself.

5. Canary Islands. Hot, Beach, Sun, Sea, Beautiful. Yes please.

6. New York. Just because.

7. Boston. I have family over in boston, and I would like to see Boston.

8. Egypt. I've always wanted to go here, I loved learning about the Egyptians in primary school, and I have wanted to go to Egypt ever since.

9. Amsterdam. Lots to see here too

10. Germany. Loads of history

11. Rome/Venice - rich with history and beautiful places

12. South of France. I am actually going there next year - really looking forward to it!


I could literally wax lyrical about all of the places I want to go, so I think I'd better leave it there!

Where do you dream about going?

Link up here
Heleneinbetween.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment