Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bring on 2014!

With 2014 arriving, I've been thinking about how fast this year has gone. And the past 3 years since I trotted off to uni land and back. I feel that I've achieved a lot in that time frame. Going to uni, surviving a long distance relationship, graduating, and gaining full time employment. For example. On the flip side of these, I feel there are a few things that I haven't been able to achieve yet. Including my 2013 resolutions... It's with these in mind that I made my 2014 goals, and I feel determined to make all of my resolutions happen in the coming year.

1. I will lose a minimum of two stone by July. Goals that seem more achievable are more likely to actually be achieved.

2. I will pass my driving test this year. This is on track For the end of Feb. Exciting!

3. I will manage my finances more successfully-pay off debt and start to ammas some savings.  I created a 2014 financial plan to assist me in this goal.

4. I will look after my skin by moisturising and exfoliating more often.  A little self-love is always a good thing!

5. I will de-clutter my belongings. I have too much stuff.

I've made a small poster which is up on my wall so I am reminded of them, and stay on track.

I feel that 2014 will be an interesting year, I don't know what to expect from it. I am no longer in education, so the framework of knowing roughly where I'll be in 6 months time is completely gone. It's like I'm suddenly adrift in real life, and the tide could take me anywhere! That sounds really cheesy...Buuuut, I don't care. :) 

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment