Monday 10 February 2014

Journal

I recently discovered this cute little journal on Amazon. A friend on Facebook posted about it, and I fell in love with it.  So of course I HAD to have it. The end.

It's a small A6 bound gold edged 5 year journal. Each page has a question at the top that you answer, and the next year you go back again and re-answer, and you can compare your answer to the previous year(s). Such a novel idea! The question are brilliant, totally random. Some are deep and meaningful, while others are silly and fun. For example 'what can you smell right now?' Which is silly at the time, but when looking back can trigger Memories you may have forgotten (smell being a strong memory jogger). This makes a really cool gift as well, something a little out of the ordinary.

I'm going to have fun with this, though I'm hoping I will be able to keep it up for the next 5 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment