Thursday 7 November 2013

Buses

The past few mornings (since Monday) I've been getting a later bus and train to work-so I arrive at 5 to 9 instead of 8.30. This means getting the 7.10 bus, and the 7.45 train to London. This is with a 15 min wait between bus and train, long enough to get myself a morning coffee and I don't have to worry about missing my train.

Or so I thought.

Every morning, without fail, the bus has been late. Up to 15 mins late. Which eradicates the inbetween time for coffee and chilling out. Which is very annoying!

Now, so far I've still been able to catch the train on time. I'm dreading the day the bus is so late that it makes me late for work (like a domino effect). Now I'm thinking about whether it's worth getting the later bus or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment