Sunday 14 July 2013

My New Personal Trainer...

I seem to have acquired a personal trainer.

She has been on at me for a while about losing weight, and moaning at me about weigh-ins and reminding me that my holiday is coming up.

She broached the subject of food diaries which we are now doing every day.

Today she forced me to do a workout (30DS) even though I was tired and wasn't really up for it.

She has also decided that we will now be drinking green tea as it is good for you.

As well as all this, she informed me that when I get a job I will be buying Shakeology/protein shakes for us and doing more workouts.

She also lives with me.

My (not so much) Baby sister has transformed into my own personal demon!

1 comment:

  1. In Essex, personal trainer has ample of knowledge about advance equipments such as skipping rope, swiss ball. Thereby, he or she is helpful in resolving your problems related to over-weight.

    www.joestokerfitness.co.uk
    personal trainer

    ReplyDelete