Friday 6 March 2015

2015 Reading Challenge


You heard it here first, folks. I'm attempting to complete Popsugar's 2015 reading challenge

I started this in January, however I haven't posted about it! Big oops. Well, to be fair I have been busy with setting up a bookclub at work...Yay me! My first book club!!!

I'm currently three books in, and I'll be posting about them at some point - I can't promise when that will be however...

The work book club are also following this challenge, we split the categories that don't require a personal book choice up between us, and came back with our selections for those categories - they are all listed below so have a look! This way we are all reading things that we may not have thought of or read before. We have some really interesting suggestions so far, I'll list a few for you!

A book with more than 500 pages: The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas
A book with nonhuman characters: Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton
A book with a colour in the title: Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
A book more than 100 years old: Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
A book that was originally written in a different language: The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

And many, many more! I'm really looking forward to reading all of these great books, and all of the ones that I am choosing for myself!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment